Assist the Physician with patient care, and when necessary assist the receptionist team with front desk duties.
|Time Requirements:||Full Time (>= 36 Hours)|
Certificate in Medical Assisting from an accredited school.
CMA Certificate a plus
1. Help with triage, including taking and recording vital signs.
2. Put patients in exam rooms.
3. Procedures: EKG, splinting, etc.
4. Assist Physician with procedures.
5. Conduct simple lab tests.
6. Order and maintain medical supplies.
7. Help with discharge of patients.
8. Help Physician maintain efficient patient flow.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
10. Able to work 12-13 hours shifts 3 days a week. Must be able to work weekends and Holidays. Commuting to multiple sites is also required.