Perform radiological studies, making and applying splints for injured patients.
|Time Requirements:||Full Time (>= 36 Hours)|
Current Maryland Board of Physicians Radiographer Certificate
Current AART Card
Current CPR Card
1. Perform radiological studies.
2. Make and apply splints for injured patients.
3. Assisting the entire staff with duties needed for patient care.
4. Conduct simple lab tests.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
6. Able to work 12-13 hours shifts 3 days a week. Must be able to work weekends and Holidays. Commuting to multiple sites is also required.