LifeBridge Health/ExpressCare Community Scholarship Program
Because we believe that education is an investment in the future, LifeBridge Health and ExpressCare Urgent Care Centers are sponsoring an essay contest to provide college scholarship money to students in our communities. Each contest winner will receive $2,500 to apply toward higher education.
The theme of the essay contest is “How I Will Use My Education to Give Back to My Community.” We want to know how our future college graduates intend to enrich the lives of their friends and neighbors.
Essays must be 750-1000 words and double-spaced.
- High school seniors who plan to enroll in a full-time* undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school. Full-time study is defined as full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Applicants must live in Baltimore City or Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Prince George’s, Harford, Howard, Cecil or Anne Arundel counties.
- Up to thirty prizes will be awarded.
- Students may receive a scholarship only once.
- Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or national origin.