Rapid COVID-19 Testing
ExpressCare Ugent Care Centers offer COVID-19 testing for all patients including those without insurance. Walk-in today or make a reservation using Express Pass.
The following testing options are available at all our locations:
- Rapid Antigen Testing – get results in 15 minutes! This nasal swab detects the acute presence of the COVID-19 infection.
- Rapid Antibody Testing – get results in 15 minutes! This finger-stick blood test detects the presence of COVID-19 antibodies.
- PCR Testing – Get a COVID-19 swab sent to Labcorp for testing. Results typically available in 48-72 hours and can be accessed by creating a Labcorp patient account.
After you have been evaluated and are awaiting test results please read COVID-19 isolation and back to work guidelines
For Patients who need to come into our centers to be seen for Urgent Care: WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! ALL LOCATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL 9PM
What you can expect in our centers for your safety and the safety of our staff:
* Increased disinfection policies- you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently during your visit.
* Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Per Maryland guidelines, all patients are required to wear a mask in our facilities. ALL of our staff will be wearing masks as a precaution. Your temperature will be taken at arrival.
* Waiting room restrictions- We will be asking you to wait in your car. This is to prevent congregation in our waiting room. If you are unable to wait in your car, we ask that you use social distancing in our waiting rooms.
* Visitor restrictions- ONLY the patient will be allowed in the clinic. For minors or adults with caregivers, ONE responsible party will be allowed back with the patient.
Prescriptions & Labs
Get your prescription filled before you leave the office. ExpressCare also offers on site X-Rays and Labs.